Heto ang mga sample activities na pwede ninyong gawin upang makatulong sa Laban ng Sarili ng inyong anak!
- Initiate potty talk, say what you will do like “pupu or tae” and “ihi or wiwi” for the child to associate going to the toilet with such activities, and what needs to be done.
- Show them how it’s done. Dump poop from the diaper in the toilet. Use doll to demonstrate how to sit on the potty.
- Reward them with stickers, stamps, or hugs. Praise and reinforce good behavior.
- Toilet games for boys: Aim at a target in the urinal or toilet. For girls: Story time, songs, or counting poop.
- Make the child sit on the potty thirty (30) minutes after a meal or drinking water, to allow them to pee.